At the conclusion, attendees will:
1. Better understand the scope of prescription drug abuse in the United States.
2. Better understand the different psychological profiles and motivations in patients who are abusing prescription drugs, and the physicians who overprescribe.
3. Learn methods of identifying and managing drug seeking patients in the clinical setting.
4. Learn administrative and practice management options for managing drug seeking patients.
5. Learn state and federal legislature for monitoring and controlling prescription drug abuse.